Beach Decor



A positive note about being married to a Navy man is the fact most often you are stationed on or near the beach. Our backyard is the St. Johns River. I have loved the beach since I was a kid thanks to mom and dad. I have lived near the beach for the past five years of my life and I love it! I like bringing the beach inside my home. My mom gave me the idea of putting the shells inside shadow boxes and she was the one who did both of these. This would be very easy for someone to do who lives close to the beach and can collect their own shells.



The paddle above the closet I picked up in Raleigh, NC at the State Fairgrounds for $20. I could spend hours looking at all the booths. My wonderful husband hung the paddle because when I hang things they are crooked!


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails