Decor in the house


I know I know it has been over a week since I last blogged. I have been busy with work, school and having fun. This wedding picture I had framed as a surprise for Johns Valentines Day present and TADA what a shocker I couldn't keep it a secret! The picture of the picture does not do it justice, I love the frame and matting.










We finally put in the dresser liners and moved our clothes into the dresser. I placed an old mirror that was in the living room on top to make the room appear bigger.












This is the desk that was once my sisters that I stole from my parents house. I did not take any before pictures shame on me. I like how the color turned out, there are so many greens to choose from. The lamp I bought from Craigslist but it is from West Elm.










I use this piece of wood that I got from my mother in laws house as a coaster, so cute.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails