Dear John


I finally read Dear John and I could not put the book down. I love reading Nicholas Spark books one reason being he is from North Carolina and his stories take place in North Carolina. Dear John takes place in Wilmington which I have many fond memories and I am very excited to be visiting there again next weekend. I felt I had some similarities with the book, one being my husbands name is John and he is also in the military. I really knew how Savannah felt when he left her to serve his country. John and I have been fortunate that we have not been through a deployment but I know it is in the near future. My John and I only knew each other for three months and then he left and was gone for over four months. I know it is cliche but you just know when it is the right one and I am extremely happy with our love story. You must read this book if you haven't and see how Savannah and Johns love story ends.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails