The arrival of Fall and a New Baby


I realize it has been over a month since I have posted but life has been very busy. The hubby and I are adjusting to lack of sleep, diaper changes, feedings, figuring out what does this cry mean and well just staring at how handsome he is. My hope is to start posting almost everyday now that I am staying at home with Baby M. We have been very blessed to have tons of visitors over the past few weeks and are expecting more starting next weekend. One of our visitors I have known since I was in middle school and she takes amazing pictures. I wanted to share how talented she is and if you live in the triangle area I would highly recommend James Lynne Photography. .

Linked Parties: Southern Hospitality
Thrifty Decor Chick

1 comment :

  1. Good job on the update. Love the colors and layout - very Fall-ish. And of course, you know we love seeing the little one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails