U Don't Know Jax

A few months ago I gave suggestions on what to include in vacation packages to Jacksonville. Last week I received a package in the mail as a thank you from Jacksonville. We received a Jacksonville tote bag full of some goodies. In the tote I found a koozie, coupons for local venues and restaurants and the book Jacksonville from A to Z, we have already read it to Baby M.

The last surprise was a free pass for a Touch & Feed Program at Marineland located in St. Augustine. They offer several programs to chose from and list the prices on their website. I can't wait to see the dolphins up close and personal.



Thank you for the gifts and my family looks forward to visiting Marineland since we have never been. I enjoy your facebook page and having quick access to what is happening around town every weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails