BzzAgent - Tom's of Maine Toothpaste


I received a full size sample and three travel size samples of Tom's of Maine cool peppermint flavored toothpaste. If you are the type of person who is conscious of ingredients in products you will like Tom's of Maine. It is a natural product with no sweetners, preservatives, colors or flavors.

I like this toothpaste because it does not have whiteners in it which most toothpaste does now. I have braces and they do not recommended using any type of whitening products.

Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received these Tom's of Maine toothpaste items, free of charge,from the companies themselves, as part of a Bzz Agent review kit! No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post/review. Nor was I told how to review them, all opinions are my own, and yours may be different.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails