Refinished Dresser

John and I purchased an old dresser from craigslist and we have finally finished the painting and coats of sealant. I think it turned out beautiful!! I will post the before pictures tonight and load up the after pictures tomorrow.

These were the drawer pulls before we attempted to scrub them with a toothbrush and realized we were getting nowhere. Then we used a grinder and TADA all bright and shiny.





I attempted to use a stain remover, however that didnt work which is why the dresser looked like a young child got ahold of chalk. John sanded the entire dresser and drawers by hand and with the sander. I wanted to go a little chic so I (let me rephrase that) we painted the dresser black. More pictures to come! So excited the bedroom is coming together!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails