Kraft Food First Taste Club



I am a member of Kraft Food First Taste which allows me to try new products and give my opinion. I was given the opportunity to try a few products: KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner,KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops, KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES, OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats, RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers, and DIGIORNO® Deep Dish Pizza

I really enjoyed the DiGiorno pizza and the portion was perfect. I did not enjoy the taste of the Macaroni and Cheese, the breadcrumbs made the macaroni taste weird. The deli meat was thinly sliced but I really enjoyed the taste. Thank you Kraft for allowing me to try all these products.

Would you like to win a 1,000 gift certificate from Kraft?

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails