Author Suggestion: Joshilyn Jackson


I was introduced to Joshilyn Jackson through a friend I have known since I lived in Charleston. This is another author who lives around Atlanta, GA. She gave me Gods in Alabama and the first thing that came to my mind was this is going to be a religious book. Arlene the main character is very stubborn to visit her hometown back in Alabama. She has many reasons that are holding her back from visiting her family and introducing her boyfriend to her family. This was another quick read and I thoroughly enjoyed the book. I look forward to reading some of her other books, all which seem to have something to do with the south. She has her own blog as well, Joshilyn Jackson.

I am starting to think I have been reading so much because I know here in a few weeks my time will be taken by my newborn son. We finally got a bassinet so that is a relief. I look forward to the nursery being painted next week thanks to my mother-in-law and sister-in-law!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails